Thursday 24 August 2023

Travelling to Switzerland

The camper is ready, weight limit is observed, the total weight is below 3.5 tons now.

Got the annual motorway toll sticker at the Raststätte Hegau.

There had been many weeks of warm, hot, sunny weather. Now that I am travelling there is a weather change: lots of rain will be coming.

I travel to my "usual" camp site: Remo Camping in Altdorf . I like the site and the whole region. The camp ground has very clean facilities, and it has something special: an outdoor LGB model railway is set up, an the campsite owners have a store for model railways: https://www.modellbau-widmer.ch/

Also the camp site has a terrain for RC model cars. 

As I arrive at the Vierwaldstättersee (Lake Lucerne), the sky becomes cloudy. 


And when I arrive in Flüelen, rain and hail starts to pour down.


At the camp site I take my space, connect the electricity, and enjoy the rain drumming against the roof.




No comments:

Post a Comment