Saturday 19 August 2023

The bedroom

I kept the foldable bed in the box for a while, but then I also decided to prepare the bedroom for at least temporary use.

First I placed a plastic foil at the bottom surface, just in case there would be some humidity or water.



Then I placed a set of rubber squares, to give a soft ground surface.



Next the two mattresses: 90 x 200. They are only 10 cm thick and are of hardness H3.







Once they are both unfolded, a mattress topper is places on top of them: 180 x 200.



Then comes the bed sheet. I got a tighter one at 140 x 200, because the mattress is only 10 cm thick.
 


And finally the bedding: cushion and cover.



To keep everything clean, there is also a day blanket on top.



And that is how it looks after it has been slept in:



No comments:

Post a Comment