Wednesday 27 September 2023

The Urinal is in place

There will be a composting toilet. But those require to separate #1 and #2. So even for peeing one needs to sit down. Unacceptable for any self-respecting man. Therefore, my camper will be one of the few ones (the only one?) with a urinal.

And now it is mounted with a 12l container. Will try this soon. There is a smell barrier. If that does not work, I will install a syphon. But for that I need water flushing. The current urinal does not need water, remains dry. 

It will be in the bathroom, which I will hopefully be able to seal completely so that smells remain there and are sucked out with a vent. I hope to keep the rest of the camper smell-free.


Container for 12 liters. I cut a hole in the lid, then filled the gaps with black Sikaflex.


Temporary mounting of the Urinal. Will be tested in a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment