Saturday 2 September 2023

Important for men: a urinal

One evening last weekend in Switzerland I drank a few cups of tea in the evening. It was raining outside, pouring down, and I enjoyed a few hot cuppas (with milk of course).

Then during the night, nature called: every two hours I had to leave the camper and visit the camp ground facility, walking outside through the pouring rain. This is because my camper does not yet have any toilet facilities.

So a few days later I ordered this from eBay :

Urinal from eBay

It is a pit pricey, but this is the only urinal I could find that was NOT made out of ceramics, but is out of plastic, which is much more suitable for my purpose of this thing being in the (light-weight) camper.

Will soon mount it in the van temporarily, with a container, and with a privacy curtain.


No comments:

Post a Comment