Saturday 4 November 2023

Staying in Munich - meeting friends and relatives

Camper again in travelling mode, then in living/camping mode. Travelling to Munich. Annual meeting with the former team of UniBwM around Prof. E.D.Dickmanns. 


A few of the team members at dinner.

The gas cooker which I had bought a few years ago, came in handy for making a good cuppa (= cup of tea). And the gas heater provided a good and pleasant heat in the room.



I also visited the Starnberger See (Lake Starnberg) for a bit of sightseeing. Nice view of the Alps!

View of the Alps towards south, over the Lake Starnberg.


The camper at a parking near Starnberg.


Also visited my friend and colleague Winfried in Munich. We had breakfast together.



And in the evening I had dinner with my distant relative Klaus and his wife Helga. I had not seen him since 1972!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment