Saturday 17 June 2023

Trying to find parking...

I had assumed that I would be able to park the van in that parking garage where I had also the LDV camper parked several times.

But when I arrived, I realized that the Luton is too high: it is 3.20 m, and the garage only allows vehicles up to 2.70 m. My LDV is 2.70 m high...

I found another open space parking, but there was no available space to park it, and the parking warden was worried that the Luton is too big for the normal spaces...

Yes, it is quite large. Does not feel large when driving on the motorway, but when looking for parking, one realizes that this thing is huge. 7 m long, 2.1 m wide. 

I did park it during the day along the road, paid by phone to the city council. But I did not want to leave the van overnight there... for fear someone would break in. So I re-parked the LDV, for Saturday nicht and Sunday it will be on the street. And the Luton goes into the protected enclosed parking space at Mabgate. Barely fits into the parking space, but it fits ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment